Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Poem on Art

Hey who says I can't write poetry?!? I was doing housekeeping of my mails at the office and I dug out this old mail written back in 1999. It was inspired by an email discussion among colleagues on how art should be assessed. It was a very subjective topic, so my colleague (Winnie) and I decided to pen this poem just to poke fun at the serious topic...

A Local Poem: Our Thoughts about ART
(Disclaimer: May not make cents, bcos it's art)
Simi si art?
Adds F become F-art
Say so much, butt
all we get is more F-art.

Rediscovering and reading the "poem" again still makes me laugh! No wonder I didn't have the heart to delete this mail everytime I housekeep my mailbox database! Yep, this mail gets to remain in my archive till the next housekeeping exercise.

1 comment:

Ex Night Queen said...

hehe, nice poem. I do like it! Surfed on from Sharon's site - :-)