Friday, December 22, 2006

Mon, 18 Dec - Day Out for Kids

My SIL kindly offered to take the kids (my daughter and nieces) out again today. This time it was to the Singapore Garden Festival held at the Suntec Convention Centre. I had wanted to go to during the weekend but entry fees during the weekends (Adult:$12) are double that for weekdays. I'm not really into gardening but I like flowers, and especially taking photos of them.

As expected, the kids felt that the exhibition was boring! But another friend of mine told me it was really nice. In the meantime, my mum brought Isaac for an excursion on the Bukit Panjang LRT as he did not go for the outing and sorely missing the company of his sister.

After that my SIL brought them to Tampines IKEA to play. I really don't know what they did, the kids just wouldn't elaborate! Anyway, the kids have already been to 4 places I myself haven't even been to yet: Wild Wild Wet, the newly-renovated National Museum, the Singapore Garden Festival and IKEA Tampines! So glad for such extended family support, so at least Cheryl and my nieces won't be too bored during the school holidays. I'm saving my leave for the first two weeks of January when my maid will be flying back to Indonesia for her home leave.

No comments: