Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tue, 26 Dec - Boxing Day

The worst was over and TT was feeling much better. Isaac was still complaining of stomach ache, having the runs and generally had very little appetite. And he wanted to be carried all the time. But at least he didn't throw up anymore. We had a company shutdown today because of the celebrations the night before. So it was a quiet day of rest and recuperation. I drove my mum to my sister's place, as she had wanted to see her sick grandchildren.

Unfortunately for mum, the stomach flu attacked her that night. I'm guessing she may have got it from Isaac. Probably she wasn't too careful while handling Isaac. For me I religiously washed my hands and used a disinfectant spray after cleaning up Isaac's mess or after TT used the toilet.

No comments: