Saturday, December 30, 2006

Fri, 29 Dec - Times Book Sale Again

I realised I still have half day of childcare leave which I had forgotten to take for the year. Since this can't be carried to year 2007, I had to take it today if I didn't want to waste it. Again I thought of watching a movie using my free movie passes which would be valid only till 31 Dec 2006. But I really wanted to visit the Times Book Sale held at the Expo. Thus I never got to use the tickets I won. Regretted a little going to the book sale which didn't really have anything worth getting. Almost had the same stuff as the previous sale. I didn't spend much, just got a colouring book for Cheryl and a 3D jigsaw puzzle for Isaac. I wasn't really in the mood for digging around the mass of books either because I was still feeling rather lethargic from the events of the week.

No comments: