Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sat, 28 Oct - A Busy Saturday

Cheryl had her usual Chinese lesson in the morning and her music class in the afternoon. In the evening, we (myself, my mum, Cheryl and Isaac) attended my sis' kids' (Lauren & Olivia) kindergarten and graduation concert at the S'pore Poly Convention Centre. Here Oli is dressed as a girl from Equador and Lauren is dressed for a very energetic dance item. Lauren is graduating from K2 this year, and my sis bought tickets for us to watch the concert. The concert went very well but Isaac was rather restless, fidgeting and preferring to play at the steps or swinging from barrier bars. Cheryl's cough got increasingly bad during the concert. Midway however, tired from the day's activities, she fell asleep, so she missed Lauren's performance which was the last item. I was using our old Fujifilm camera to take shots and videos because TT took our Canon camera for the trip. We were sitting quite far back, so I couldn't get very good shots for the concert.

Meanwhile, TT stayed at home to do some last minute packing for his trip. When we reached home, he had already gone off to the airport by cab. TT's flight to London was at midnight, so it was too late to drive him to the airport since I had to put the kids to bed. Also, I didn't want to distress the kids, especially Isaac, by bringing them to the airport and watching their Daddy disappear at the departure gate. So after coming back from the concert, the kids went to bed without much trouble since they were already quite tired.

No comments: