Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sun, 5 Nov - IMM & Botanic Gardens

In the morning, Cheryl & I went for Mass at Holy Cross Church with our neighbour and thereafter we proceeded to IMM for lunch. We arranged to meet TT & Isaac there. The place was really crowded simply because it was the weekend. We ate at Hoshi, the Japanese restaurant on the third level, because it was the least crowded eating place. We had the ala carte buffet while Cheryl had a bowl of udon. The food was good, and I've been to this place many times. After lunch I helped Cheryl and Sean do some stained glass art also on level 3. Each of them did 2 pictures costing $5.50 a piece. This kept them occupied for a while. TT made Isaac sleep but in the process he lost one of Isaac's sandals as it slipped off his foot while he was asleep. We tried to look for it but no luck. Quite a pity because Isaac really liked those sandals.

Later, the kids played at the playground on level 2, but I got really freaked out by the average number of children per square feet of playground area. So we decided to head back home. In the evening we arranged to meet my sis and family at Botanic Gardens to feed the fish. We almost didn't go as it looked rather overcast, but in the end it was just a slight drizzle and stopped by the time we reached there. The kids had fun feeding the fish and turtles. Dinner was at the Garden's indoor food court. The food was just so-so, I guess the stalls are not from the original Taman Serasi hawker centre that used to be opposite the Botanic Gardens. I was a little disappointed that they did not even have teh tarik...

I forgot to bring the camera so I don't have any photos for today's outing...:o(

No comments: