Monday, November 20, 2006

Sun, 19 Nov - Another Clammy Day

And you thought the adventures with the clams were over...Well, it's an outing to Pasir Ris again today, and it was almost a replication of last Sunday's events. This round however, Cheryl got to pat a white pony... HA! My maid came along today and she, together with Cheryl, got into the business of digging for clams at the beach as well. Sharp-eyed Cheryl managed to spot many live clams while my maid dug. Together, our haul was pretty impressive. Just look at these shots... More than 60 clams.I sifted out the smaller ones into a blue cup and later returned them to the sea.


Here is Isaac and my nephews looking curiously at the clams. I don't think I will bore you poor readers anymore on my clammy stories. They'll probably be made into vongole or something!

In the afternoon, the kids took a long nap while TT went off for a badminton game (tsk, tsk). I had some time to fiddle around and play games on my new phone. At night, after dinner, TT drove through Orchard Road for us to take in the sights of the Christmas light-up. Tried to take some photos but without much success because the car was moving, and the camera battery just ran out on us (%#&%!). I also forgot I could actually use my phone camera to take pics as well...

No comments: