Monday, November 20, 2006

Sat, 18 Nov - My New Toy

Finally, my new phone arrived today just before noon: a Sony Ericsson K800i with a built-in 3.2MP Cybershot camera! I bought it online 2 nights ago from the M1 website. So after trading in my Nokia 7260 for $100, I paid $208 with an additional 2-year contract. Unfortunately, I couldn't spend any time fiddling around with my new toy since Saturday is always a busy day. In fact, I was just trying to call M1 Customer Service to activate my new 3G SIM card, and Isaac fell off the dining chair onto the granite floor. Nobody was really looking at him at that time. Fortunately nothing serious... was a little worried because he fell backwards and landed on the back of his head. He's been getting lots of bumps lately from falls as he keeps climbing all over the place.

I managed to use the phone to take a pic and video of Cheryl in her music class. My sis' kids were at my place today because she was busy catering for two jobs today. In case you're interested in having mee siam, kueh pie tee or other food, you can check out this forever-unupdated website.

After dinner the kids were restless, so we drove out to Tanglin Mall for some ice-cream. The kids got to see the big Christmas tree there, but we didn't allow them to play with the soap-suds-snow-simulation.I took this photo of the tree using my new phone. We reached home around 10pm, and Cheryl was already knocked out from the day's activities. I put Isaac to bed while TT went over to my neighbour's house to finish up his mahjong game he started in the evening earlier.

No comments: