Friday, October 19, 2007

Sad state of Blogging affairs

Slacking in my blogging entries again... so decided to do something drastic.... write summaries!!! hahaha!!! Hence the summary topics below categorised by month. Some of the entries may seem very cryptic, so stay tuned, it's just the skeleton, I need to fill in the meat, put in some pics. Not that anybody's interested wat I've been up to all these months, but it's for my own personal record. Time flies like crazy these days, I myself dunno wat I've been doing... so tired. I wanna die. Gotta write my will soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

karen, i'm trying to find an old pinpal thought you might be her did you live @31-a cator avenue taiping,perak west malaysia.i really hope you are her pleas let me know thank you cathy willis cawmcathy2@yahoo.com