Friday, October 19, 2007

July 2007 - Summary

July 11 - registered Pr1 for cheryl at St Anthony's primary school
July 16 - 2nd hdb appt, finally got keys to our flat at Bt Gombak.
July 22 - Visited Dorinda's new place at Toa Payoh, small bday celebration.
July 23 - First attack of vertigo. Mc for 2 days.
July 25 - Visited ENT doc.
July 27 - Cheryl's birthday, celebrated in school and after dinner.
July 31 - My birthday! Had a respite from my vertigo. Felt almost well, so treated my lunch mates to lunch. Also contractor started some renovations. Had small celebration at home

1 comment:

Ng Tze Yang said...

Hi... I suddenly chanced upon your blog when looking for treatment for BPPV or vertigo... just had my first attack on 17Nov09, it was quite scary at first but I was actually quite ok the rest of the day... however, on the second day, that is today, the attacks got more frequent and i vomitted a lot of times... although i am quite ok now in the evening after forcing myself sleep through the afternoon... I read that you went to NUH ENT for treatment, was it useful? Did you fully recover after the treatment? Also, I am flying overseas in 3 days time, from your experience, do you think i will be able to cope with it? Any advice to offer?

Sorry for asking so many questions and bothering you, hope that you can offer some advice. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks. My email is tzeyang97@hotmail.com. My name is tzeyang.