Thursday, February 15, 2007

My CREATIVE MP3 Players Collection

Just for fun, I decided to take a pic of the collection of MP3 players I have. I've bought other models for friends and family, but these are my own. The first three are MuVo TX FM players of different capacities (Silver:128MB, White: 256MB, Blue: 512MB). The one with an orange dial is the ZenV Plus 1G, and big square one is the MuVo2 FM 5G. The MuVo TX FM players are rather old models and slight bulky in today's standard, but I like it because I can just pull it out to use as a thumb drive. They also have FM and I can do FM recording. In fact all the models I bought with FM because I listen to radio more than to ripped MP3 music.

The range of prices that these players cost me is also something quite interesting. These are what I paid for them in ascending order:
1) $1
2) $8
3) $29
4) $60
5) $124

Can you guess which player matches which price? BTW this is a trick question, so don't bother to try...hehe...Here are the answers:
1) $1 - ZenV Plus 1G. Yes!! I kid you not! Actually all staff were given a $150 Creative Store voucher during our 25th Anniversary last December and I decided to buy this player which was priced at $151. So in effect it costs me $1 lah! This is one of Creative's current players with radio and video playback.

2) $8 - MuVo TX FM 128MB (Silver). Just bought this from our recent CNY Staff sale because it was cheap. Capacity a bit small though. Maybe let Cheryl use it next time for school? My colleague also had the idea of buying these $8 128MB players (there were other models) and put them in red packets and give them as gifts during Chinese New Year.

3) $29 - MuVo TX FM 512MB (Blue). Also just bought during the CNY Staff sale. Will probably pass it to TT.

4) $60 - MuVo2 FM 5G. Bought during the CNY Staff sale. I will be using it more like a portable hard disk, storing larger files like videos and photos. This is an old model, I think not available in retail stores anymore.

5) $124 - MuVo TX FM 256MB (White). Bought this in May 2005, almost 2 years ago and have been using it till now, esp. for file transfer and radio listening. I like it, that's why I bought the other two MuVo TX FM players during the CNY sale. Look at how much it cost me then!

No comments: