Sunday, January 07, 2007

Back to Pasir Ris Park!


We decided to go to Pasir Ris Park today as we will be going to my SIL's place at Tampines for lunch. The kids had fun at the big playground, playing with sand and the apparatus. This is the sandcastle I built with Cheryl's help (see pic above). This is Isaac climbing...one of those moments when I really appreciate seeing him well and cheeky again and having fun. Nothing worse than having a sick child.

In the afternoon, Cheryl had to attend her first KinderArt lesson at NAFA. As we expected, she didn't want to go. So we promised to let her do some sand art craft if she went for class. We bought her a new set of 36 oil pastels required for the lesson, along with other art materials. Although she didn't say, I think she enjoyed the lesson, or at least I know she didn't dislike it. While she was having her lesson, we (and Isaac) had a snack of roti prata and teh tarik at a nearby coffee shop along Bencoolen Street.

After the lesson, we went to Suntec City's 3rd level where Cheryl got to do her window art instead, since there was no sand art there. I let her do a large piece costing $8. In the meantime, we wanted Isaac to get a haircut at the nearby Little League shop but he simply refused to put on the protective apron. After that we had dinner there at a Thai restaurant called Tuk-tuk. I don't know about the other food, but the dishes we ate were sub-standard, and I didn't really enjoy the meal.

No comments: