Thursday, March 01, 2007

A Shot at the $10 Million Toto

I am one of those who firmly believe that it is a pure waste of time and money to "invest" in lottery like 4D and Toto. But I guess there is nothing wrong in a person holding on to the hope of winning big one day. But I still believe if you invest wisely (you don't need a lot of money to start with), you can be assured of returns instead of simply relying on pure chance.

The last time we did this so-called "investment" was after my dad's death. We bought a couple of 4D numbers using his niche number, death cert., etc. Nothing. Since Toto was $10million this round, no harm trying, TT said. So on Thursday night, TT took out our toy bingo set (which my sis gave as a Christmas present), removed numbers above 45, and we let the kids give the tombola some spins. We let the kids do 2 sets of 7 numbers each, TT and I rolled one set each. The kids had a lot of fun doing it, but we had to stop them because it was past their bedtime! Anyway, didn't win lah... or else I wouldn't be still here blogging about my mundane life...

No comments: