Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sat, 9 Sept - Singapore Discovery Centre

Yet another excursion suggestion from Sean, our neighbour. We decided to bring Isaac along even though it coincided with his naptime. After lunch, we picked my sis' kids up from Clementi and headed to the place at Jurong. Cheryl followed Sean and his parents. TT and I found the whole place rather boring, but the kids seemed to enjoy it, especially the talking robot (called Little George), building of a cardboard city and also an exhibit where you can see yourself dance on the screen. Isaac managed to take a short nap there. The viking show was rather interesting, but I don't think the kids could really appreciate it at their age.

(Photo source: Singapore Discovery Centre Website)

I'm also convinced that there is someone manning Little George the robot in the little room behind him. Some of his responses were way too intelligent. I'm quite sure it's a one way mirror behind the robot...

Anyway, my first and last time there I'm sure, if I can help it.

No comments: