Friday, August 11, 2006

Sunday, August 6 - Splash! Glup, Glup, Glup

It's off to our favourite park again, but I'm not sure if it's Cheryl's one anymore...

The highlight of the day: Cheryl's bike fell into the pond! Fortunately she was not on it... Nobody knows how it happened. TT was looking after Isaac on the scooter, and I was taking photos of some flower (yes, again!) Cheryl was pushing her bike and I guess it veered towards the edge and just slipped off. Glup, glup, glup... and the bike was no more. TT claims it's my fault (as always!) Moved by torrents of tears, we went to Toys R' Us later in the evening to get a two-wheel kick scooter for her (supposed to be a Christmas present). Here is Cheryl with her new scooter.

1 comment:

Christine Lim said...

Haha! I sometime wonder when my daughter's will fall in! Hannah has the same scooter. She still can't balance well on it. She loves her bike at the moment.