Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hiyah, another mundane blog!

Finally, I've taken the second step in starting a blog! The first step was to register a blog, which was what I did in November last year, and choose a template. See my very descriptive maiden test message below. And then the inertia set in again... More than 6 months before this first actual entry. I waited so long because there are just so many things to write about, and also got no time leh! Have to work to earn money you know, and there's never enough time with the kids around! And what should be the purpose of my blog? I don't really know as well... Maybe as a diary for my own personal reference, or to update my friends about happenings, or to record bits of useful information and recommendations, or just to gripe (my favourite past time besides packing)... I guess it's about everything.

If you managed to gather something useful or informative in my blog, or just feel inspired (haha) after reading what i wrote, do drop me a comment... at least I know my blogging is not in vain!

No comments: